DOWN THE MEMORY LANE...


Down the memory lane I can see my childhood fading away,I have to leave my home and with my loving family I cannot stay,I am compelled to erase those cherished memory engraved in my mind,But...how can I forget those mischief of myriad kind?

Down the memory lane I can see my school days fading away,I have to leave my school and with my motivating teachers I cannot stay,I am compelled to part with my school uniform, bags, copies and books,But...how can I forget the way I used to carry myself in school with those confident looks?

Down the memory lane I can see my valuable friendship fading away,I have to suffer wilderness and with my caring friends I cannot stay,I am compelled to leave their company and make new mates,But...how can I forget those wonderful friends and those precious dates?

But...all my loved ones want me to look ahead in life and never look back,They desire that I should endeavour to achieve my goals and any ethical quality I should not lack,I will no more look down the memory lane but will look forward to fulfill my dreams and be different from the crowd,
And one day I'll surely live up to their expectations and will make them feel proud.



3 comments:

WOW, you really write well.

I think at times it's ok to look back, seeing how far you have come. Ha.

Well spoken.

 

i have always wondered... whether nostalgia is good or bad. Think about it.

 

hey sweety..very well written!!!i luv dis 1...tchd my heart!!!

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails