I Will Always Follow You Wherever You Are


Whether you are near or far,
I will always follow you wherever you are.

When there is darkness, I will bring light,
When you have given up, I will help you fight.

You donot have slightest indication, you have no clue,
But My precious child I am always around you.

Do not be daunted and fear to dream,
Think whatever you can in extreme.

I am always there around you,
No threats or fear can ever surround you.

You are my most beautiful child,
And your worthful life will never get spoilt.

When you think you have nowhere to go,
Just come to me, close your eyes and move slow.

Trust me my cherished child, I am your God, your Father,
Once you are with me, you don’t have to go any further.

Because whether you are near or far,
I will always follow you wherever you are.


-Anjana

2 comments:

seriously nice poem...bas wo GOD wali line I felt just too much to speak from a Dad's perspective...haan it'd been bttr frm a child's view point...anyways U keep rocking.... :) sahi hai betta!!!!

 

I am always there around you,
No threats or fear can ever surround you.......
nice lines.

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails